Minchem group is using SAP for its Supply Chain Management efficiently, which helps us to control and manage business forecasting, procurement, sales management process, demand planning, logistic management, efficient delivery and invoicing.
Our key differentiators are −
We help our customers to manage their supply chain process in a dynamic environment.
Our efficient process management helps suppliers, customers, manufacturers, business partners and vendors connect with each other to manage supply chain process effectively and efficiently trough our ERP portal.
We focus to accelerate and optimize end-to-end procure-to-pay process.
Minchem’s single window concept; In-house logistics arm and warehousing facility.
Minchem Impex has identified and strived to present a solution to the true pain points of our customers, offering end-to-end bespoke logistics solutions to integrate with our global network. We strongly believe in JIT replenishment.
Strategy adopted by Minchem Impex.
1. Setting-up an efficient logistics management arm within the Group to support our in-house shipments.
2. Collaborating with 3rd party warehousing & distributing companies strategically located to be closer to the customers.
3. Warehousing & Distributing Centres coming up in Europe & USA.
4. Mapping platforms that generate logistics solutions in a flash. (Example competitive cost and logistics solutions on delivered basis.
5. Integrating SAP Global Track & Trace with real time logistics - With our SAP Global Track and Trace, you can get real-time into the availability of materials and products